Web-Based leadership development program
LEAP is answering the needs of corporate clients for cost and time effective leadership education for Asian and Asian American professionals through its newly developed plug and play eLearning Series.
Designed by LEAP with cutting edge and fully integrated technologies, the proprietary 60-minute modules, are interactive in nature with activities, case study scenarios and knowledge checks to increase the impact of Asian and Asian American professionals enabling them to achieve strategic objectives and drive organizational results.
With 29 years of experience in successfully developing people and growing leaders through its innovative professional development programs, LEAP’s self-paced, on-demand, web-based leadership development program for Asian and Asian American professionals create the perfect complement to ongoing, in-person training programs.
The purpose of the LEAP eLearning Series is to have Asian and Asian American professionals increase their impact as leaders, through self-awareness and development, thus enabling them to achieve strategic objectives and drive organizational results.
Through the LEAP eLearning Series, participants will:
- Undergo a process of personal growth that will prepare them to become a more successful, impactful and productive leader
- Gain knowledge and learn strategies necessary for leadership development within an Asian and Asian American context
- Engage in self-assessment and reflection, wrapped in the culture and experiences of Asians and Asian Americans
- Discover how cultural values influences behavior and how behavior is perceived by others.
- Learn what behaviors are career enhancing or career limiting
- Explore the links between Asian and Asian American historical events, cultural values, leadership experiences, business objectives, and career success
Asian and Asian American professionals seeking to increase personal and professional effectiveness.
- Self-paced, on-demand, web-based modules designed specifically for Asians and Asian Americans.
- Cost-effective program option while retaining as much of the impact of the in-person LEAP programs and workshop as possible.
- Interactive with activities, case study scenarios and knowledge checks
- Focused on individual needs of participants.
- Blended program option through inclusion of local study groups to provide structure, community, and discussion opportunities for groups of Asians and Asian Americans taking the same online course within the same geographic local area.
- Only online leadership development program designed for and by Asian Americans.
- Study groups could be facilitated by a company representative (e.g. HR, Asian Executive or designated local study group leader) or LEAP.
- Optional 360-degree feedback assessment and report.
- Optional enterprise level customization.
- Developing Your Personal and Leadership Brand
- Effective Work & Communication Styles
- Managing the Asian Career
- Navigating Organizational Culture
- Power of Networking
- Presentation Skills
- Risk Taking
- Working and Leading Virtual Teams
$190 per person, per module (bulk seat pricing is available)
REGISTRATION (Module 1: 21st Century Leader)
Please choose one of the following:
For more information on the eLearning Series, please contact Linda Akutagawa at (213) 485-1422 ext. 4115 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Fact Sheet
Back to the Home Page